Thursday, October 17, 2013

Eco-Tropical Summer Program 2013

If you have many many activity, trust me you will deal with how to manage yourself (not your time) effectively. Thesis, organization, halqoh, committee, practicum assistance and other activity force me to give the extra effort to do all of them well. I hope I can be strong to do all. It is not wise if we only wish to eliminate the burden.

Ok, 3 days later Eco-tropical summer program will begin. Hmm, maybe I should reduce laboratory activity. Two weeks is not short time, but I have make commitment to engage in the committee. So, I will do my duty as well as I can in this comittee.


Eco-tropical is a program to introduce ecological diversity in Yogyakarta. This program will be followed by international students and will begin on October 20th until November 3rd 2013. In this program, I work with some of friends from Forestry, Gangga, Herlambang, and Fahri, Astri from Antropology, and some staffs from Office of International Affair (because this program is initiated by  Office of International Affair). I hope I can report my activity in Eco-tropical Summer Program in this blog.

Bye..bye

No comments:

Post a Comment