Thursday, December 27, 2012

49th Post


Hello readers!
Now, you read the post-49th of Catatan Rimbawan. I have made a to do list for 2012 is about my commitment to publish 50 article in Catatan Rimbawan  Only remain 1 post, I hope to use the post 50th for something special that is to do list 2013. I think everyone needs to make their own to do list. Without it, we will lose the path and direction in a year. And more importantly, we also have to make the long-term to do list. What we will do in 5 years or 10 years later.

By the way, now I'm very confused to think about my plan to take master (S2). I've made a dream to study master about forestry in Germany. Why I choose Germany? I always say: because forestry science come from Germany. I and Arif Dharma plan to create a forum to gather students who plan to continue their studies. In that forum, we will share about everything that must be prepared to continue our studies.

Do you want to join us?




4 comments:

  1. sure I do . but I wanna go to other country hahaha . btw nice blog . I think your skill was improved a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks uma,,you too :)

      yeah,,I know where will you go,,Nihon-Go,,hhe

      Delete