Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Free Online Journal

I will share to you about online journal subscription. Universitas Gadjah Mada have subscribe some international online journal to support learning activity. Whereas so much money to pay subscription fee. But many students don't yet know about this information. And there's no effort from UGM to introduce this to students. I don't know why. 

You can get FREE journal via online. Visit lib.ugm.ac.id and then click Direct Access Jurnal Online. If you want to sign in, use user id UGM's email. If you haven't yet user id UGM's email, just activate it at PSDI UGM (south of Purna Budaya Building)




You'll see list of international online journals and DIKTI's journal. You can choose journal that you want. My favorite is ScienceDirect and Springerlink, but I don't know why we can't access Springerlink anymore. Finally, I hope you try access UGM's online journal subscription. So you can stand on the shoulder of giant.

3 comments: